We have put together this Minecraft tutorial to help you learn how to craft paper. We will provide you with step-by-step instructions. Papers are an important item in the game and the process we will discuss will involve creating three different papers at one time. With that said, if you want to learn how to make paper in the game, then continue to read on.
Paper is available in a number of versions of Minecraft.
|Java Edition (PC/Mac)|| Yes
|Pocket Edition (PE)|| Yes
| Xbox 360|| Yes
|Xbox One|| Yes
|Windows 10 Edition|| Yes
|Wii U|| Yes
|Nintendo Switch|| Yes
As for how to find paper, when you’re in creative mode, you can find it under 1.13 misc in Java Edition. This is for both the PC and Mac.
- Platform- This pertains to the platform that is applied.
- Version- This pertains to version numbers. These numbers can be found in the menu. Also, we have confirmed the number after we have tested it.
- Creative Menu- This is where the item is in the creative menu.
Materials Required To Make Paper
You can use sugar canes to make paper. In fact, you’ll need three of them. Once you have three sugar canes, the steps involved with creating paper include:
- The craft menu needs to be open. You want to use your craft table. When done properly, you’ll have a 3×3 crafting grid.
- Next you need to use the right items to make the paper. This means you want to take the three sugar canes and place them on the grid. In the image below, we’ve included how the canes should be place. Make sure that is how they are exactly placed on the crafting grid.
- Is the crafting area filled up properly? Good because now the paper will appear on the right. Three papers should be shown to the right.Take the paper and move it to the inventory. This is very easy to do and doesn’t take long at all. If you don’t see the papers, then repeat the above steps.
Crafting paper is easy. Just keep the above info in mind. Good luck and congrats on making paper, once you have done it.
Learn how to make minecraft book
How To Make A Firework Rocket In Minecraft